Monday, July 27, 2009

Mommy Look at my new pets

One that I have learned as a parent, nine times over is that having a five year old is fun. Logan really likes to keep the house going. Over the past few days he has been fighting with Dylan over Cesear, Dylan's Dog. Dylan teases Logan saying that it is his dog and tells him to find his own pet. Well Logan decided to do just that. Later on that night he came into my room while I was sitting on the bed on my computer. He had a bowl and in it was a frog. I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying and he said not understanding him and I said "What honey can you keep your log, sure Logan." and he protested saying nooooo, I said oh "the Saab" he said "NOOOO My RRIBBB IT RIB It" and as he screamed it jumped out of the bowl and next to the bed. Luckily they got it and I explained that if he kept the frog he would kill it and that the frogs family would be sad.

So last night he came in with his new pets. He came in with his sundae cup from McDonalds and in it he proudly showed me and Tim. "Look at my pets a mosqeeeetoe and bawth" We looked and indeed he had a mosquito and moth in the cup. Now he has been trying to collect more to help them have a family.

I have also discovered that David can be evil. He took the squirt gun and filled it with syrup and was chasing Brendan and Logan and shooting them. They were covered and crying. What an evil little brat. So David spent most of the afternoon cleaning up the backyard, and syrup is not easy to clean up.

Today some of the kids are up the street, bet they will come home real happy. Someone called looking for some kids to do some yard work, we volunteered some and they will be moving rocks.
Well if anything they will come home nice and tired, Mission accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment