Sunday, July 12, 2009

Little Pink Box

I feel sorry for my husband he gets to live in a house with 4 girls, well I guess he is lucky he has 6 sons and 3 daughters cause I cannot imagine if we had 6 daughters. Our daughters are funny because they don't care who is around when they talk about their period it was as if they were talking about what they had for dinner last nite. Gees today we were sitting on our bed on our laptop when Amanda comes in and says that she wants one of my pads. Here Tim is sitting here and we are arguing about pads. I tell her there are pads in the bathroom she walks over to my dresser opens it up and takes one out. I just started buying those new expensive pads and now thinks I am going to buy them for her, I don't think so. She also doesn't care if her boyfriend knows about her period. What ever happened to the days when you would hide it from your guys?

So I had a lot of articles to write today and we promised the kids a trip to the lake so Tim got stuck taking part of them. He took the 3 girls, Amandas boyfriend, and Logan and Brendan. They packed a lunch and went there for about 5 hours. They came home early because mother nature decided to pay Amanda a visit and brought her the little pink box. But I guess she didn't like the brand she brought her because she needed one of mine, lol.

Today was also day 2 of kids choice dinner week. Bradley and Meghan worked together in making Tacos and spanish rice. Luckily for Meghan she is gifted in the brain department because she is not in the kitchen. She called me down to say that she could not get all the rice to turn brown in the rice e roni. So as you can imagine some were close to black. They hired an assistant and had Dylan chopping tomatoes and lettuce. Tim and I decided we wanted Italian and we went out to the local restaurant. Great choice on our end. I don't like tacos that much.

Well time to go back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment