Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Going Shopping 4 Free

I will begin posting a blog entitled Shopping 4 Free. Here I will highlight what items I will be picking up for free. There may be more than one post a week as I will post the blog entrees as I discover the items. After all we all want to score something for free.

This week I will be getting Schick Disposable Razors priced at $1.97 using the $2/1 coupon at Walmart. I will be getting lots of razors, after all I have 9 people in my family that shave.

Also from Walmart, I will be getting free dental floss. Oral B Floss 55 yd is free after the $1 coupon from last weeks, 01/01/12, newspaper

I will be getting free boxed macaroni n cheese from Target using a printable Target coupon.

For upcoming sickness in our home I will be getting Triaminic Fever Reducer. Free after the $3/2 mfr coupon and $5/2 Register Rewards.

Other free items from Walgreens include:

- MuscleTech Smart Protein Bar Free after $1.99 Register Rewards


The keys to remember is that store ads run in cycles so when something is free you should aim to get a 3-6 month supply of that item for your family as long as it is not perishable. Anything more than that is taking a chance on your family not being able to use it because the product may lose its quality.

That is all for now.

Happy Couponing

Mommyof9

No comments:

Post a Comment