Friday, September 23, 2011

Does E = Mc2 ?

A European study is now testing the foundation of physics and that famous equation E=mc2 that we have all had drilled into our heads since the beginning of time or should I say Physics. Well now these scientists have found a particle that they believe is faster than the speed of light. Naturally, other scientific labs are stepping up to the plate to test their results to see if they get the same answers. 


I never imagined in my lifetime that anyone would question the greatness of Einstein. My children have been told that famous equation by my husband and I and by their teachers and now they plus the rest of the world may find out that what we were taught was wrong, wow wouldn't that be a shock. 


Well hold onto your seats and watch for updates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment